Watch this short video to learn more.
Phones are just the beginning.
Discover how Phones works with the rest of the Weave platform.
Better know your customer at every interaction. When a customer calls in, Call Pop shows you who’s calling, who needs an appointment and who has a balance on their account.
When a customer calls, you’ll see:
- Caller's name
- Upcoming appointment info for each family member (or if they need to schedule an appt!)
- Overdue balances
- Any tasks for the customer
- Any special notes or follow ups
Keep personal and business messages separate with a dedicated business line (even on your mobile device!). As well as:
- New Yealink phones for your office
- Call recording, tracking and forwarding
- Total missed/answered calls
- Unlimited rollover lines
- Unlimited long distance calls
- Visual voicemail
- Mobile app to take and manage calls when you’re out of the office
- Call Queues to manage high call volume and prevent callers from hitting voicemail
Easily manage your voicemail greetings, phone tree menus (press 1 to schedule an appointment) and hold music to create any phone experience.
No more re-recording messages or running into the office last minute for a holiday office closure message. Weave allows you to manage your entire phone experience from anywhere – whether you’re in the office or not.
Do you know when (time of day) you are missing most calls? Or how many calls are coming from current customers or potential customers?
Learn when you need more team members at the front desk based on number of missed calls!
Weave Call Analytics shows you:
- Total calls
- Total placed calls
- Total missed/answered calls
- Call tracking (which number was dialed)
- Call volume
- Call source (current customer or not)
When your needs can change in an instant, you need a phone system that can do the same. With our cloud-based Softphones feature, you can add lines easily and operate your phones anywhere in the U.S. or Canada with an internet connection.World-class Weave Phones features and more, minus the hardware:
- See the names of patients on hold.
- Easy call switching, transferring and merging.
- Call muting available.
- Private and business voicemail access.
- Easily start a conference call with a softphone, that lets you hang up on one user without killing the entire conversation.
- Multi-office functionality
- Headset with microphone recommended.
- Make and receive calls with a dial pad, customer profile, schedule or via search bar.
- Calls can be parked and picked up by others in or out of the office.
- Local hold so only softphone user can see and pick up the call.
With the ability to do much more on one unified platform, more small businesses and healthcare practices are switching to Weave.
Weave helps control patient flow and ease of gathering information from patients is a huge plus. It also reduces the amount of phone calls in and out of the practice.DD
Desiree DavisPractice Manager, Bee Cave Vision Center and Dripping Springs Vision Centeron G2
My staff loves when the phone rings and the message pops up and they see the photo of the patient. This goes beyond recognition as it helps add the personal touch and helps my staff engage at a much higher level.
Cynthia Brattesani, DDSDentist, Author, Speaker, San Francisco, CA
Weave saves us money by reducing the cost of phones, we got rid of our phone bill by switching to Weave. Additionally, it cuts down on time spent on tasks that can be done through technology - allows us to work smarter not harder. So while Weave is working on confirming patient appointments, we can be working on other tasks. It’s like having an additional employee working in the background.SL
Sarah LarsenOffice Manager, Parkway Dental Associates
Discover how the Weave platform can help you grow your business like never before.