) govern your use of www.getweave.com
) and the Content (as defined below) available on the Website, which are provided for your personal, non-commercial use by Weave Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and other related entities (“Weave,” “we,”
- collect information from the Website using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Website, or gain unauthorized access to the Website or to any account or computer system connected to the Website;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Website or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- “flood” the Website with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Website or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Website;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Website or in the Content; or
- access or use the Website or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- Ownership. The Website (including the Content) is owned by Weave and is protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered marks of Weave. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Weave, Weave is and shall remain the sole owner of the Website and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Weave via the Website use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WEAVE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WEAVE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH WEAVE MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WEAVE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WEAVE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 7 may not apply to you.
- Third Party Materials. The Website may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Weave is not responsible for any Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Weave does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Linking to the Site. You may link to the Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Geographic Restrictions. Weave is based in the State of Utah in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or the Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States or Canada. Access to and use of the Website or Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website or Content from outside the United States or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.