Referral Program Terms & Conditions
*To qualify for this promotion:
- Referrals must be submitted via a referral link or with a referral code unique to the referring business.
- Both the referred and referring businesses must be located in the United States.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- The referred business may not be a current or former Weave subscriber or be engaged in the sales process at the time of the referral.
- The referred business may not share beneficial ownership with any current Weave subscriber.
- The referred business must not have received a demonstration of Weave products and services within thirty (30) days of the sign-up submission date.
- The referred business must execute an agreement with Weave for the Weave products and services within ninety (90) days of the referral submission date.
Offer may not be combined with any other offers. This promotion is not available to any Weave partners with an active partnership agreement with Weave. The recipient is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the Mastercard E-Gift Card as well as reporting the receipt of the Mastercard E-Gift Card as required under applicable federal and state laws. Weave is not responsible for and will not replace Mastercard E-Gift Card if Mastercard E-Gift Card is lost or damaged, is not used within any applicable timeframe, or is misused by the recipient. This offer is sponsored by Weave Communications, Inc. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Mastercard, Inc. The Mastercard E-Gift Card will be sent via email within thirty (30) days of the referred business’ ninetieth (90) day of active Weave service, provided that the referred business is fully onboarded to Weave products and services and the referred business’ Weave account is in good standing and provided that the referrer has completed a W-9 tax form, available for download at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf, and returned the form to [email protected] for processing. For information about Weave Communications’ terms of service and policies, go to getweave.com/legal.