Weave Insurance Verification
Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: July 1, 2022
The Weave Insurance Verification Terms (“Insurance Verification Terms”) supplement the Weave Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) and collectively govern your use of our Weave Insurance Verification service (“Insurance Verification Service” or “Weave Insurance Verification”). These Insurance Verification Terms, together with the Terms of Service, are hereinafter referred to as the “Terms.” All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service. To access and use Weave Insurance Verification, the Subscriber and its end users of the Service must at all times agree to and abide by these Terms.
- Weave Insurance Verification Service. The Insurance Verification Service consists of a digital dental insurance eligibility verification service.
- Relationship between Weave and National Electronic Attachment, Inc. You acknowledge, understand and agree that the Insurance Verification Service is provided by Weave through its third-party processor, National Electronic Attachment, Inc. (“Vyne Dental”). You understand that Weave and Vyne Dental are separate entities and, further, that the relationship between Weave and Vyne Dental is that of independent contractors, meaning neither is an agent, representative, partner, joint venturer or employee of the other. Nothing contained in these Terms shall give rise to any inference otherwise. The Insurance Verification Service and your and our respective relationships with Vyne Dental is subject in all respects to the Terms of Service, including Section 3 thereof.
- Subscriber Obligations.
- Agreement to Share Information with Vyne Dental. Subscriber expressly acknowledges and agrees that Weave may share information about Subscriber, its end users, its Customers and Subscriber’s account with Vyne Dental.
- Transaction Accuracy. You have exclusive control over and responsibility for the insurance verification reports created or processed through the Insurance Verification Service (“Reports”). The Insurance Verification Service is intended only as a tool, and you acknowledge that Weave shall not be liable for any improperly processed data through Insurance Verification Service or illegal or fraudulent access to or use of the Insurance Verification Service. Weave does not control or verify the data submitted through the Insurance Verification Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such data or the resulting Reports. You are solely responsible for thoroughly reviewing Reports as needed and for determining whether such Reports meet your requirements and needs.
- Data Retention. You are solely responsible for retaining permanent records of all Reports and related information. Except as otherwise provided herein, at no time shall Weave have an obligation to store, retain, report or otherwise provide any copies or access to any Reports or related information processed via the Insurance Verification Service.
- Report Processing, Storage, and Deletion.
- Weave may set and enforce limits for reasonable use to prevent abusive or unduly burdensome use of Weave Insurance Verification. Subscribers may retrieve and store copies of completed Reports for storage outside of the Service at any time during the Term of subscription when Subscriber is in good financial standing, and may delete or purge Reports from the Service at its own discretion.
- Weave may, at its sole discretion, delete Reports from the Service immediately and without notice upon the earlier of: (a) 30 days; or (b) termination of the Service. Weave assumes no liability or responsibility for a party’s failure or inability to complete or retrieve any Reports within such a period of time.
- Weave may delete any Reports upon termination of the Service as described in Section 10 of the Terms of Service.
- Disclaimer. THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOUR USE OF THE Insurance Verification SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEAVE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS (“WEAVE PARTIES”): (a) MAKE NO ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW), OR STATUTORY, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER; (b) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (c) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE Insurance Verification SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR BE TIMELY OR SECURE. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE, DOCUMENTATION, OR SITE.
- THE WEAVE PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE HAS BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY: (i) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (ii) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE; (iii) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (iv) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (v) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (vi) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICE; AND/OR (vii) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE OR PASS ON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF WEAVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY AND FOR THE MINIMUM WARRANTY PERIOD ALLOWED BY THE MANDATORY APPLICABLE LAW.
- THE WEAVE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR THE INSURANCE VERIFICATION SERVICE, AND THE WEAVE PARTIES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Indemnification. Without limiting any provision of the Terms, Subscriber agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Weave Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to:
- The reliability, accuracy or legitimacy of data submitted or processed by the Inusrance Verification Service to Weave;
- Claims relating to the disclosure of personal information;
- Any alleged or actual violation by Subscriber of any Applicable Laws and the subject matter hereof.
- Immediate Termination. Without limiting the applicable provisions of the Terms, Weave may terminate the Subscriber’s use of the Inusrance Verification Service if: (a) Weave has reason to believe that there is an alleged or actual violation by Subscriber of any Applicable Laws; (b) Subscriber uses the Inusrance Verification Service perform any activity that is considered a prohibited activity described in the Terms of Service; (c) Weave reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that Subscriber’s conduct poses an imminent or actual threat to Weave’s systems, equipment, processes or Weave Materials.
- Term and Termination. The term of these Inusrance Verification Terms commences upon the date you sign up for the Inusrance Verification Service and shall remain in effect on a month-to-month basis, or as otherwise stated on the Order, until you cancel the Inusrance Verification Service by contacting Weave or you or Weave terminate the Terms of Service in accordance with the terms thereof, in each case subject to Section 9.6 of the Terms of Service.
- Ratification. By accessing or otherwise using the Inusrance Verification Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree to these Inusrance Verification Terms in addition to the Weave Terms of Service.