NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Weave: Weave Communications, Inc., 1331 W. Powell Way, Lehi, UT 84043 (“Weave”).
By participating, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and to the decisions of Weave, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- Contest Period: Weave’s After Hours Contest (the “Contest”) starts on August 3, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. Mountain Time (MT) and ends on August 27, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT (the “Contest Period”). Weave’s method of timekeeping is the official time clock for the Contest and is final and undisputable. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Contest Description: Applicants will submit a video or written submission of their most interesting, or craziest “after hours call” via Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Linkedin, while tagging Weave (@getweave) and using the hashtag #WeaveAfterHours, or by submitting a video or written submission to Weave directly via the Weave website.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to individuals and businesses in the United States of America (the “Territory”), each an “Applicant.” Residents of and businesses located outside of the Territory are not eligible to enter. In addition, the following individuals and businesses are disqualified from entering the Contest: any organizations affiliated with Weave or with fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest. The Contest is subject to, and all Applicants shall comply with, all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes the Applicant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Weave’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: Applicants must submit their “After Hours Call” through either (i) a video submission via Tiktok or Instagram; (ii) a written submission via Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin; or (iii) a written or video submission directly to Weave via the Weave website. Any applicant submitting a Social Media post entry must set privacy to “public”. Applicant’s materials submitted as its entry into the contest shall be referred to as its “Entry.” One (1) Entry per Applicant. Each Entry must be the original work of and solely owned by the Applicant, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, privacy publicity or other rights of any third party. Entries that contain information that is not reasonably pertinent to the judging criteria (described below), as determined by Weave in its sole discretion, or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified. As determined by Weave, any Entry that includes obscenities, objectionable material, or defames or invades the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, will be disqualified. Weave may refuse entries that offend national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- Judging and Notification:
- Entries will be judged by Weave’s designated panel of representatives (collectively “Judges”). NOTE THAT ENTRIES MAY BE REVIEWED ON A ROLLING BASIS AS THEY ARE RECEIVED. All eligible Entries will be judged by the Judges, who will select one winner, based on the following criteria (collectively, the “Criteria”):
- The shared story is a true, personal experience.
- After hours story is interesting and entertaining.
- After hours story is a specific situation/experience and not a generic issue.
- Excellent overall presentation within the social post.
- After hours story is explained clearly and concisely.
- The potential winner will be notified within one week of the end of the Contest Period. If the potential winner cannot be reached within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, or does not comply with these Official Rules, such Applicant will be disqualified and an alternative will be chosen as described above. Return of a notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification,and an alternate may be selected at Weave’s sole discretion.
- A total of three (3) prize packages (the “Prizes”), including one (1) Grand Prize and second and third place prices, will be awarded in this Contest. The winners will be chosen on August 30, 2021 by 11:59:59 p.m. MT. The Prizes consist of:
- Grand Prize: $1000
- 2nd Place Prize: $500
- 3rd Place Prize: $500
- Winners will be notified via email. The winner(s) will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond, or the prize will be given to the next runner up. The prizes will be awarded via Visa E-Gift Card and sent to you through email delivery.
- The Approximate Retail Value for the Prizes is $2000 USD.
- Winner is responsible for completing a W-9 tax form, available for download at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf, and returning the form to email@example.com for processing. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt and/or use of Visa E-Gift Card as well as reporting the receipt of Visa E-Gift Card as required under applicable federal and state laws. Weave is not responsible for and will not replace Visa E-Gift Card if Visa E-Gift Card is lost or damaged, is not used within any applicable timeframe, or is misused by the recipient.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each Applicant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Weave and/or the Judges which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Weave and each of its subsidiary and affiliated companies, and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a Applicant’s Entry, creation of an Entry or submission of an Entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of Prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of an Entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Weave from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to a Applicant’s participation in the Contest and/or Applicant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a Prize. This offer is sponsored by Weave Communications, Inc. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Visa, Inc.
- License to Use Entries. Upon submission of an Entry, Applicant grants to Weave the right to use his/her/their image, name, and business name along with the submitted Entry and all related materials for digital marketing and promotional purposes, including all of Weave’s social media channels, as well as for other internal purposes. Applicant agrees to all contest rules and verifies the information contained in the submitted Entry is accurate and complete.
- Contest Results: For Contest results, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Weave, Attn: Kali Geldis, 1331 W Powell Way, Lehi, UT 84043 after November 30, 2021.