Fad or Future? The Secrets to Expanding Profitability & Patient Reach
Melissa K. Turner
In a powerful moment, John F. Kennedy once said, “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” We find ourselves living in a new era in dentistry where the patient experience, innovative clinical breakthroughs, and automation are all priorities. In this powerful course, Melissa Turner paints a striking picture of the future of dentistry by providing an in-depth look at how the dental experience is changing for both the dental patient and dental provider. Learn the secrets to expanding profitability and patient reach by incorporating a more efficient and effective clinical business model through virtual appointments, new technology and other non- traditional methods of providing dental care.
- Innovative technologies that help increase clinical and business efficiency and effectiveness like automation, AI, CBCT, chatbots and more
- How to understand the role dental practice owners and clinicians play in a new, pandemic-shifted clinical environment
- New clinical technologies to help improve clinical care and address improvements in clinical processes and current trends
- Non-traditional methods of providing dental services – including virtual appointments, m-health, mobile delivery, and more
- How to establish in-office protocols and strategies to connect with and maintain current and future patients as well as increase case acceptance