The Modern Med Spa Office: Communication for the Future
Effective communication enables med spa offices to use their time wisely, manage their business profitably, and support their teams properly.
The results showed that small businesses:
- are using outdated systems and tools like paper forms and traditional voicemail.
- are increasingly overwhelmed with tedious tasks that automation and technology could help streamline.
- could be saving more time and money.
- 33% of the clinics interviewed for our study spend over $1,000 a month on the technology to interact with patients
- 61% of patients from our survey are more likely to pay their bill if they receive a text reminder with a payment link
- 83% of med spa patients aren’t loyal to their doctor
“We use Weave Reviews exclusively to get reviews, other than the occasional patient that writes a review manually on paper,” says marketing coordinator Dan Trachtenberg. “Compared to last year and the year before, it’s made a big difference.”
Marketing Coordinator in New York