The Modern Veterinary Clinic: Communication for the Future
Effective communication enables veterinary offices to use their time wisely, manage their business profitably, and support their teams properly.
The results showed that small businesses:
- are using outdated systems and tools like paper forms and traditional voicemail.
- are increasingly overwhelmed with tedious tasks that automation and technology could help streamline.
- could be saving more time and money.
- 39% of clinics report that a staff member quit partially because they were frustrated with the performance of office technology.
- 52% of pet owners aren’t loyal to their veterinarian
- 55% of clients want their pets to be seen by a specific practitioner when they’re visiting a clinic.
“When I bought this practice, we had to have AT&T for out-of-state, long-distance calls, and then we had to have Century Link for in-state, long-distance calls. Plus, I had to pay for a normal landline. It was really confusing and a lot of hassle because we basically had three different phone bills going on every month. It was nuts.”