The Modern Plumbing Business: Communication for the Future
Effective communication enables plumbing business to use their time wisely, manage their business profitably, and support their teams properly.
The results showed that small plumbing businesses:
- are using outdated systems and tools like broken websites and traditional voicemail.
- are using the wrong communication technology and thereby wasting budgets.
- are increasingly overwhelmed with tedious tasks that automation and technology could help streamline.
- spend too much time on the phone.
- Only 13% of customers consistently leave online reviews for their plumber, but 53% of them say they would if they got a reminder
- 68% of customers aren’t loyal to their plumber
- 90% of plumbing customers say they are placed on hold when calling to make an appointment
“When I bought this [business], we had to have AT&T for out-of-state, long-distance calls, and then we had to have Century Link for in-state, long-distance calls. Plus, I had to pay for a normal landline. It was really confusing and a lot of hassle because we basically had three different phone bills going on every month. It was nuts.”
Business Owner & Weave User