The Modern Physical Therapy Office: Communication for the Future
Effective communication enables physical therapy offices to use their time wisely, manage their business profitably, and support their teams properly.
The results showed that small businesses:
- are using outdated systems and tools like paper forms and traditional voicemail.
- are increasingly overwhelmed with tedious tasks that automation and technology could help streamline.
- could be saving more time and money.
- 67% of young people would rather receive a text than a call or email
- 76% of physical therapy patients aren’t loyal to their physical therapist
- 86% of the patients in our survey check the online reviews of a practice before requesting an appointment
“When I bought this practice, we had to have AT&T for out-of-state, long-distance calls, and then we had to have Century Link for in-state, long-distance calls. Plus, I had to pay for a normal landline. It was really confusing and a lot of hassle because we basically had three different phone bills going on every month. It was nuts. ”