We’re switching from paperless forms offered through third-party partner mConsent to Weave’s new Digital Forms product :
- I understand that I am switching to a new product that is different from my existing Weave paperless forms offered through a third-party partner (mConsent). Switching will require re-submission of my forms for digitizing by the Weave team.
- I understand that some of the features and functionality in my existing paperless forms are not yet included in Weave Digital Forms, including:
- Some Patient Management System integration features (PDF writebacks and medical history writebacks, and new patient record creation)
- Kiosk mode to allow patients to fill out the forms on an iPad in the office
- I understand that my mConsent service will not be cancelled until my Weave Digital Forms are live and I have confirmed with mConsent that the mConsent software has been uninstalled.
- I agree to continue to pay the same price for Weave Digital Forms after the switch. I will continue to be billed by Weave on a monthly or annual basis, per my original order agreement. Customers who are billed annually will receive a 2-month credit on their next annual bill.
- I understand that I am eligible for 60-day free period of Weave Digital Forms. The free period will begin when Weave hands over my re-digitized forms and completes a handoff.
I understand that the service provided by Weave to re-digitize my forms is a one-time offer only available at the point of implementation.
- I understand that Weave will only accept a one-time upload of up to 20 forms for digitization. Once my forms are submitted, I cannot submit additional forms to be digitized by Weave.
- I understand that creation of any additional forms, or edits to forms digitized by Weave, will require my office to use the Form Builder.