People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2020, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies all for the second year in a row!
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
Our Sales Director will work closely with our fast growing team, to help cultivate and shape the future of Weave. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of sharing strategies to our team, we’re excited to talk with you. As a Sales Director you will:
- Lead 2 verticals within our Sales Team
- Help define Account Executives (AE) goals with the leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Consistently coach and develop the AEs to reach and exceed goals
- Collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams to optimize pipeline and sales
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on AE activity and metrics
- Effectively train and onboard new AEs
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Weave products & services
- Understand and internalize Weave's mission and vision and translate them into an AE strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share AE progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- 3+ years experience in a sales leadership role within SaaS sales
- Proven track record of success
- Passion for providing leadership & coaching
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.