People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for providing support to the sales organization on complex deal structures. This critical role is responsible for actively working with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring and commercial terms for non-standard transactions. This individual contributor role is a true value-add partner and considered the business liaison to the field sales organization for all deals.
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions
- Lead on quote generation, billing schedule creation, and contract management for sales as needed
- Actively participate in deal reviews with prospects, sales teams, and management
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to help move deals forward
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
- Work as the primary liaison between multiple groups, such as revenue, sales ops, legal, pricing, to help facilitate the deal process
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation
- Identify improvements to CPQ platforms, processes, and policies to improve the sales closing cycle
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support the sales team
- Manage all approvals on non-standard terms
- Partner with sales / legal / finance to resolve complex contract issues and develop solutions in compliance with business practices and policies
- Utilize SFDC CPQ, ensuring Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies
- User acceptance testing when new products or policies are rolled out
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- 3 years of experience in a deal desk, finance, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role
- 1 year of Software/SaaS industry experience
- 1+ year of experience working with revenue recognition principles and US GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of CPQ tool experience
- Understanding of the general sales processes including fast-paced transactional sales for SMB and Mid-Market accounts.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- Result driven and organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.