People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for engineers who love building great, accessible experiences, work well in a team, and take great pride in their work.
You will be joining a team of talented engineers that share a common interest in building quality tools to help small to medium businesses succeed. You will get a chance to apply and grow your engineering skills to help bring local companies closer to the people they serve.
Our teams are cross-functional agile teams composed of a product manager, back-end, and front-end engineers. Teams are highly autonomous with the ownership and ability to act in Weave’s best interest. Your work will impact the way our customers experience Weave.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Experience with modern web application frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Understanding of component-based architecture
- Experience consuming ReSTful APIs
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company
What engineers do at Weave
- Build features targeting Weave's desktop clients using web technologies (TypeScript/React/HTML/CSS), while contributing to the underlying platform and libraries
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to coordinate work efforts
- Be responsible for long term code quality of what you write and maintain
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Enjoy collaborating in a high-trust environment
- Truly have great days, almost every day!
Additional Skills (great if you have these, you'll learn them if you don't)
- Experience with performance, debugging, and benchmarking
- Experience with NW.js/Electron
- Experience with idiomatic TypeScript
- Experience with React
- Building for accessibility