People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Support / Customer Service experience.
- Passionate about helping the customer. Must be positive, attentive and demonstrate the ability to do what’s necessary to get the situation resolved.
- Strong phone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be communicating with customers through phone, chat and/or email channels.
- Basic understanding of Weave software products (desktop & mobile).
- Background in technology: Must have solid computer skills, and ability to adapt and learn technology quickly.
- Experience working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues.
- Must be hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New Office with Amenities
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Policy
- Commuter Benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house Coaching Initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
In this full-time role you will get to help our customers continually love Weave by being their superhero in answering the basics on how Weave works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner while providing superior customer service.
- Answer all incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer / Tech Support team.
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile.
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting.
- Save the day for our customers.