People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
About the job
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
Weave's Mid-Market Sales Development Representative creates new relationships with medium to large sized businesses. In this position you will have the opportunity to creatively problem solve, manage and build your schedules and pipeline, and create a great first experience for potential customers.
What do you need to accomplish the job?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Must be a top performer in your current position in order to be considered for the position
- High degree of sound morals, we expect honesty in all work done
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Championship work ethic
- Multitasking skills (we aren't talking about chewing gum and walking, think more hard core)
- The ability to work on an active and busy sales floor
What will you do exactly?
- Make prospecting calls and cultivate leads
- Spark intrigue in the hearts of office managers nation wide
- Set up demo's for office managers with Mid-Market Account Executives
- Communicate the value of our product in a limited amount of time. Kind of like charades, but you can use your words, we prefer that actually.
- Cultivate new relationships with potential customers, why can't we be friends?