People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for incredible, well-rounded engineers to join our team. If you’re the right one for us, you love developing for the browser, take great pride in your work, think of coding as more than just a job, and have a few great projects to show off. You can take a concept and transform it into an awesome web application with your own technical and UI/UX expertise.
You will be joining a team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability, and continued development. You will get a chance to apply and grow your engineering skills to help bring local companies closer to the people they serve.
Our teams are cross-functional agile teams composed of a product manager, back-end, and front-end engineers. Teams are highly autonomous with the ownership and ability to act in Weave’s best interest.
Above all, your work will impact the way our customers experience Weave while working closely with a highly skilled team to accomplish varying goals and cultivate our phenomenal culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- 3+ years experience with at least one or more modern web application framework (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Experience with building high-performance, reusable code, e.g. UI components
- Experience with consuming ReSTful APIs
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company
What engineers do at Weave
- Build features targeting Weave's desktop clients using web technologies (TypeScript/React/HTML/CSS), while contributing to the underlying platform and libraries
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to coordinate work efforts
- Be responsible for long term code quality of what you write and maintain
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Enjoy collaborating in a high-trust environment
- Truly have great days, almost every day!
Additional Skills (great if you have these, you'll learn them if you don't)
- Experience with performance, debugging, and benchmarking
- Experience with NW.js/Electron
- Experience with idiomatic TypeScript
- Experience with React with Redux
- Building for accessibility