People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
As a marketing team at Weave, we seek to be the best marketing team in tech. The Marketing Insights team is a big contributor to that goal by enabling us to have the data we need to best message and position our product.
We also support product, finance, and sales to be informed with research, data, and insights before making any large business decisions. Through data, we reach conclusions and insights that will power decision making across the organization.
At Weave, we are champions of small business. They’re the lifeblood of our economy, our communities and our neighborhoods. What we do every day supports what they do every day. We’re revolutionizing how small businesses everywhere communicate with their customers, helping them deliver amazing experiences with every interaction they have.
Requirements For This Role
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other relevant field.
- EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant Graphic Design or Art Direction experience.
- A dynamic portfolio with a good range of design and creative concepts across multiple mediums.
- An understanding of the brand creative/marketing process.
- Experience working and communicating directly with marketing and product partners.
- An ability to build and edit files using Adobe programs including Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as other Figma, XD, Sketch and other software.
- Experience building inspiration/concept presentations, and mood boards for concepts and direction.
- Presentation/communication style: clear, concise, and thoughtful (strong verbal and written skills). Ability to present new ideas or concepts to small and large groups, including presenting to executive leaders.
- Demonstrates expert-level knowledge of current trends in color, technology, communications, experience, art and other design influences.
- Builds presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts to team, leader, director and to various internal and external audiences.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New Office with Amenities
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Policy
- Commuter Benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible Schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house Coaching Initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career Growth Opportunities (in hyper-growth company)
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a talented Art Director to combine their design and concepting skills, problem solving abilities, team leadership, cultural pulse, critical thinking and creativity to the already enormously talented and innovative creative team at Weave.
The Art Director will execute the creative vision for Weave brand and demand initiatives across every medium, channel, industry and experience. You'll help transform one of the fastest-growing brands around with concepts, design and art direction that connect with businesses we all know and love. You’ll help not only grow the brand, but also be integral in driving demand and making sure Weave looks and feels cohesive everywhere we show up. To succeed, great design is in your blood. It’s your passion. You are a creative thinker, you use design to tell stories and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work alongside several other talented designers and you’ll report to the Senior Creative Director.
What You’ll Do
As an Art Director, you will work on a variety of projects, working closely with copywriters, designers and project stakeholders (product marketing, sales, digital, channel, etc.) to deliver well crafted and innovative creative design and concepts. You will drive design excellence and collaboration across multiple projects. You’ll understand product benefits expertly and be able to create advertising, web, digital, presentations and many other assets that effectively communicate those benefits to the Weave audience. You’ll help Weave look and feel cohesive across every touchpoint. You’ll bring big ideas that can be carried out in brand activations and advertising and digital assets and a variety of other executions.