People Not Employees
Customer Success Manager - Proactive Team
About the Job:
In this role, you will manage the customer’s experience, product utilization, and retention of our customers’ post onboarding. You are responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring customer health and satisfaction, proactively addressing issues, and acting as an escalation point for said issues.
- Manage the utilization of Weave across the Customer base, ensuring they are using the product and that any issues they have are resolved
- Manage the customer relationship to result in high levels of trust and satisfaction
- Utilize different campaigns to make sure that customers are using Weave across all products ensuring the customers are receiving positive business results from the Weave platform and understanding its impact.
- Work directly with NPS detractors to make sure they are heard and become an advocate of Weave.
- Be able to identify upsell opportunities and clearly convey the value of our products to customers
- Maintain accurate data in Gainsight, Salesforce, and Zendesk to give complete visibility into the customer journey.
- Manage the relationship and transition from onboarding to customer success.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure customer feedback is disseminated clearly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Customer success experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate ethical behavior and decision making at all times
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to remain calm and friendly in stressful situations