People Not Employees
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Copywriter to play a critical role in bringing to life the Weave brand as we communicate with small businesses everywhere. You'll help transform one of the fastest-growing brands around with messaging that connects with businesses we all know and love. You’ll help not only grow the brand, but also be integral in driving demand and making sure Weave sounds cohesive across multiple mediums, channels and verticals. To succeed, you are a creative thinker, storyteller, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to work comfortably within a cross-disciplinary team. You’ll work with several crazy talented designers and you’ll report to the Senior Creative Director.
- Concept and write copy, headlines and content for a wide range of brand and demand executions across Weave’s surfaces: video, advertising, email, web, social, app and beyond.
- Partner with teams across the company—including creative, product marketing, digital, sales, channel and more—to produce messaging that connects with small businesses, drives demand and elevates the brand.
- Work collaboratively with designers to develop and execute clever, engaging creative copy and concepts against briefs; successfully communicate and present creative ideas and the strategic rationale behind them.
- Produce exceptional creative and represent the work with partners and stakeholders.
- Communicate a point of view on copywriting trends and actively bring those references and trends to the team.
- Help define and wield our brand strategy and voice across all touchpoints; help build on and adapt brand voice guidelines.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services to ensure that the work is cohesive and pushes the brand forward while also driving demand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- 5+ years of experience as marketing/advertising copywriter, ideally in an in-house or agency setting.
- A portfolio that shows strong writing, as well as strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables.
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver on-brand, on-brief copy with little oversight.
- Impeccable writing craft and a flair for brevity.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking without sacrificing attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of marketing and content channels and ability to adapt writing to fit the needs of the audience.
- Great taste, instincts and knowledge of brand trends.
- Ability to present and sell work to stakeholders in a compelling way.
- Portfolio submission required
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.